Sunday 24 January 2010

Hearts for Haiti

First a sorry I will try harder to put posts on, I will make it a New Year resolution!

Hearts for Haiti


Like a lot of people I have been moved by the stories coming out of Haiti I can't imagine what these poor people are going through.
Last week I emptied the change in my purse into the Shelter Box bucket but was left wanting to a bit more only not sure what. Then I remembered the lovely hug sent to me last year from my dear friend Linda.


An idea was born.


First lovely fabric from Serendipity Quilts of Bovey Tracey bought to make bunting for Alanna's newly decorated room.


Next some aromatic Lavender.
Just in time for Valentines, quick and easy to make.
So these will go into a basket with a dish for donations and hopefully will send a little love and comfort across the miles showing that people care.







1 comment:

  1. Oh1 That is a lovely idea. I hope people are really generous.
    It is so lovely for your girls to be a part of such a lovely kind generous life!
    Good to see you posting again!
    Soon it will be pictures of the beautiful Cornish Coast x

    ReplyDelete